A group of panelists will discuss the topic: how to maintain optionality (between rental and for-sale condo) in developing residential projects. This will be a timely discussion on ways to mitigate risk and enhance opportunities in this uncertain market.
• Chris Ballard, Principal at McWilliams Ballard;
• Walter Coker, Managing Director of HFF;
• Lacy Rice, Managing Partner at Federal Capital Partners;
• Bryan Moll, Vice President at The JBG Companies; and
• Moderator: Will Rich, Senior Vice President at Delta Associates.
The event is scheduled for Tuesday October 28 from 8:00-9:30am at Gensler’s office (2020 K St NW, ground floor). Continental breakfast will be available starting at 7:30am.